DEEGAN 38 MUD-TERRAIN
MICKEY THOMPSON DEEGAN MUD-TERRAIN
30% ROAD & SAND, 70% DIRT & MUD.
Introducing the new generation tyre, the Mickey All-Terrain 38. The Deegan 38 by Mickey Thompson, designed in cooperation with racing icon Brian Deegan is a champion proven mud terrain tyre offering rugged looks, long lasting tread-life and versatility. It is the ultimate all-purpose mud terrain tyre with aggressive style and performance and great street manners too.
WHO IS BRIAN DEEGAN?
Brian Deegan, a decorated Freestyle Motocross rider, is a co-founder of the Metal Mulisha. He is a sixteen time X Games medal winner, a five time Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Champion, and a Global Rally Cross Racer.
Get Brian Deegan's seal of approval, with signature "Deegan 38" Sidebiter design for certified tyre quality and superior off-road performance.
- CLEARS WATER AND MUD FAST - Wide Outer Voids clear water and mud from the tread faster and aid self-cleaning.
- AGGRESSIVE YET QUIET - Reduced noise design in the Tighter Inner Void sections provide greater contact area between the road and tyre.
- ULTIMATE DAMAGE PROTECTION - Stone Ejector Ribs help to eject stones, repel loose soil and mud from the tread and resist stone drilling for added damage protection.
- TRACTION TO THE MAX - Generous Siping allows lugs to better conform to different surfaces whilst improving wet weather traction and performance.
- MAXIMUM SELF CLEANING ABILITY - Asymmetric Scalloped Shoulder Lugs guide loose soil and mud out of the tread for more traction and self-cleaning ability. Scallops provide added protection from cutting and chipping.