STEERING AND SUSPENSION
Adding enhancements and accessories to your vehicle can impact your steering and suspension as the additional weight can change the vehicle dynamics of your 4x4.
Drivetech 4x4 Steering and Suspension components are designed to exacting standards. Each 4wd suspension lift kit or component is matched, ensuring the ride comfort, handling and day to day performance of your 4wd is always predictable and reliable.
The Drivetech 4x4 range of Steering and Suspension products includes:
- Each 4wd suspension lift kit or component is matched, ensuring the ride comfort, handling and day to day performance of your 4wd is always predictable and reliable.
- The Drivetech 4x4 range of steering and suspension products includes:
- Standard and heavy duty coil springs
- Heavy duty suspension lift kits
- Leaf springs
- Power steering repair kits and components
- Rack and pump assemblies (new)
- Enduro and Enduro Pro shock absorbers
- Steering components including: tie rod ends, drag links, idler arms, ball joints and more.
Engineered to the tough Australian conditions and built to last, your next trip (whether it’s to the shops or that next 4x4 adventure) will be more enjoyable and more comfortable with our Enduro and Enduro-pro shock absorbers on board.
* Please remember that steering and suspension is a complex area, particularly when trying to calculate the weight of any additional 4wd accessories.
Get in touch with the team at 4WD Solutions today, to discuss the right parts for your vehicle. This product is vehicle specific and is sold in store only.