RHINO-RACK BACKBONE MOUNTING SYSTEM - NISSAN NAVARA NP300
Please note due to shipping delays this item may not be currently in stock with Rhino-Rack. If this item is out of stock, by adding it to the cart you will be placing a pre-order and we will be in touch with an ETA. Alternatively, if this item is in stock your order will be processed as normal.
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a mounting system for your Nissan Navara. Connecting to your vehicle's roof via 3 bases on each side, it allows for a Rhino-Rack Pioneer System to be fitted on top.
• Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road.
• Made from non-corrosive Stainless Steel.
• Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity.
• Compatible with Rhino-Rack Pioneer range.
• RNNB2 Suits Pioneer Platform 52100.
• 1-hour installation time
Backbone Length: 1,993mm
Backbone Weight - 8.4 kg
Warranty - 5 Years