Please note due to shipping delays this item may not be currently in stock with Rhino-Rack. If this item is out of stock, by adding to cart you will be placing a pre-order and we will be in touch with an ETA. Alternatively, if this item is in stock your order will be processed as normal.
RHINO-RACK PIONEER TRADIE TRAY
The Pioneer Tradie is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium and has been tested in the harshest outdoor conditions. It's also non-corrosive so it won't rust and the colour won't fade. The fully-welded side rail makes loading and unloading your gear easier by making use of simple hand grips. Relax knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Designed for Tradesmen the Pioneer Tradie works as hard as you do and also loves weekends for time away. Campers and explorers will love the Tradie's compatibility with the Rhino Jerry Can holder, Luggage Bag, Spare Wheel or Batwing Awning. Then get back into work on Monday and add the shovel and high lifting bracket, Rhino ladder, or Pioneer Combination Bracket just to name a few.
Get out on the road quicker without having to leave any of your gear at home. So whether you're heading to the coast for a weekend of fishing, tackling a new project, or travelling on an overland adventure the Pioneer Tray is the ideal transport solution for you.
Note - Mounting Brackets are not included and are vehicle specific. Please add your vehicle details (make, year and model) at checkout in the "Additional delivery notes (optional)" Box and we will contact you to organise payment.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed
- Minimal wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won't rust or fade
- Made from reinforced nylon and aluminium
- Allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Includes a fully welded closed rail for extra strength
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tray
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Versatile between weekends and work days
- Hand grips on side rails for ease of loading
View the range of accessories to compliment your tough Rhino-Rack Pioneer Tradie Here.