DEEGAN 38 ALL-TERRAIN
MICKEY THOMPSON DEEGAN 38 ALL-TERRAIN
70% ROAD & SAND, 30% DIRT & MUD
Introducing our new generation tyre, the Mickey All-Terrain 38. Featuring a new open, lateral and circumferential void tread pattern, particular silica based compound and a high tensile construction. This tyre is an excellent upgrade for your 4WD or SUV for traction and strength on all terrains.
- HIGH RIDE STABILITY - Tie bars link the tread blocks together adding to the tyre's high ride stability for a better driving response.
- ADDITIONAL OFF-ROAD TRACTION - By moving soft materials into the adjacent block and out of the tread, Angled Shoulder Scallops aid in the self-cleaning ability of the tyre and provides additional off-road traction.
- SIDEWALL PROTECTION - The two-pitch Sidebiter adds an aggressive look while breaking up the terrain for additional traction an aiding in sidewall protection.
- REDUCED STONE RETENTION - Edge Chamfers and Variable Draft Angles provide and aggressive look while aiding in reducing stone retention to improve cut and chip resistance.
- ALL TERRAIN TRACTION - Generous Micro-Gauge Sipes, angled to reduce the depth to the edge of the tread block means improve traction and handling, improved cut and chip resistance, providing great all-terrain traction.
- UNIQUE CHEMICALLY-COUPLED SILICA - A Unique Silica Tread Compound formulated with the latest chemically-coupled silica improves wet traction, handling and braking on-road, while aiding in cut and chip resistance for excellent treadwear.
- SIPES - All sipes are within the tread block to reduce chipping and tearing and they also increase traction on wet and greasy roads.
- MODERN TREAD PATTERNS - Latest designs have high volume water channels to clear water away quickly and are designed with less tread squirm for longer mileage.