RECOVERY POINT TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 1999-2021
An ARB recovery point range seeks to address issues surrounding generic tow points and their unsuitability for a range of recovery situations. These issues include questionable and untested mounting locations, confusion regarding the selection of rated shackles and straps, and the inability of generic tow points to safely handle stresses generated by an angled pull during vehicle recovery.
ARB aims to make it easy to find the correct recovery point for each individual customer with an engineered ‘Recovery Train’ in which each vehicle specific recovery point is rated for use with a 4.75t rated bow shackle and 17,600lbs snatch strap.
- The recovery point has been specifically designed for your vehicle
- Unique, long slot design allows bow shackle to rotate for angled recovery (up to the maximum turn angle of vehicle front wheels)
- Designed to maintain maximum clearance under vehicle and is positioned above the lowest point of your vehicle
- Recovery eye manufactured from 350 grade 20mm plate for maximum strength and durability
- High tensile bolts
- Compatible with fleet vehicle OH & S requirements
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Drivetrain: 4x4
- Color/Finish: Red
- Material: Steel
- Load Capacity: 9500lb