RHINO-RACK BACKBONE MOUNTING SYSTEM - TOYOTA HILUX
Please note due to shipping delays this item may not be currently in stock with Rhino-Rack. If this item is out of stock, by adding it to the cart you will be placing a pre-order and we will be in touch with an ETA. Alternatively, if this item is in stock your order will be processed as normal.
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a mounting system for your Toyota N70 & N80 Dual Cab Hilux. Connecting to your vehicle’s roof via 2 mounting bases on each side. It allows for a Rhino-Rack Pioneer system to be fitted on top.
• Stylishly designed to suit rugged off-road conditions.
• Made from non-corrosive Stainless Steel allowing maximum carrying capacity.
• Compatible with Rhino-Rack Pioneer range
• RTHB1 suits Pioneer Platform 52100 for both the N70 & N80 Hilux and requires mounting to a Rhino-Rack RTS track set. Additionally, the 45100B and 41100 trays are also compatible.
• System weight: 23.7kg / 52.2lbs (RTHB1 & 52100).
• 1-hour installation time
Backbone Length: 1,258mm
Backbone Weight - 5.0 kg
Warranty - 5 Years