RHINO-RACK BACKBONE MOUNTING SYSTEM - MITSUBISHI PAJERO SPORT
Please note due to shipping delays this item may not be currently in stock with Rhino-Rack. If this item is out of stock, by adding it to the cart you will be placing a pre-order and we will be in touch with an ETA. Alternatively, if this item is in stock your order will be processed as normal.
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a mounting system for the Gen 3 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport (KR/KS/QE/QF Models). Connecting to your vehicle’s roof via 3 mounting bases on each side, it allows for a Rhino-Rack Pioneer System to be fitted on top. The RMPB3 will supersede RMPB2 and is compatible with all Pajero Sport variants from 2015 onwards (including the 2020 facelift model).
- Single person installation
- No measuring is required
- Stylish and low profile design
- Suits Pioneer Systems: 52102, 45102B, 41102
- 1 hour installation time
- 5 year warranty
- Black powder coating for increased corrosion resistance
- Made from non-corrosive Stainless Steel allowing you maximum carrying capacity
Warranty - 5 Years