RHINO-RACK BACKBONE MOUNTING SYSTEM - JEEP JT GLADIATOR
Please note due to shipping delays this item may not be currently in stock with Rhino-Rack. If this item is out of stock, by adding it to the cart you will be placing a pre-order and we will be in touch with an ETA. Alternatively, if this item is in stock your order will be processed as normal.
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a custom vehicle specific designed interior and exterior structure for the Jeep JT Gladiator Pickup Truck. The 2 mounting plates on each side of the fiberglass roof are connected to the interior frame and vehicles roll cage. Utilizing the interior structure, we have been able to allow for a maximum load rating of up to 220lb or 100kg on the roof
- On roof installation, no canopy removal required.
- Single person installation
- No measuring required
- Specifically designed to be used with the Jeep JT Gladiator Pick Up truck
- Stylish and low profile design
- Made from strong and durable materials allowing for maximum carrying capacity
- Black powder coating for increased corrosion resistance
- Suits Pioneer Platform 52121/42121BF along with Vortex and Heavy Duty Cross Bars
- 2-hour installation time
Backbone Weight - 8.8kg
Warranty - 5 Years