RHINO-RACK SUNSEEKER 2.5M AWNING
Please note due to shipping delays this item may not be currently in stock with Rhino-Rack. If this item is out of stock, by adding to cart you will be placing a pre-order and we will be in touch with an ETA. Alternatively, if this item is in stock your order will be processed as normal.
Our easy-to-use design means the Sunseeker can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Braving hot summer days or rainy days doesn't mean you have to sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So take the Sunseeker Awning on your next trip, and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Quick & Easy to set up and pack down
- Made from 210D R/S water resistant canvas
- UV-protected with a UV50+ rating
- Mould resistant
- Rust Proof
- Water resistant rating of PU 2000mm
- Large shade cover 5.15sqm / 55.38 sq ft
- Includes Sunseeker Extension Adaptor (Extensions sold separately check product compatibility for details)
- Velcro tensioning tabs attached to the awning to aid water runoff
- Sturdy support telescopic poles made from black anodised aluminium
- Spikes at the base of each pole aid in securing them to the ground with a convenient peg rope
- Large easy-grip zipper tags for convenience
- Black heavy duty PVC 540gsm carry bag
- All hardware covered in plastic caps for protection and to reduce wear & tear
- Protective patches fitted to the corners of the awning to increase strength, durability, and longevity of the awning
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Included is a bracket that will work on the Pioneer systems