RHINO-RACK BATWING AWNING (LEFT)
Please note due to shipping delays this item may not be currently in stock with Rhino-Rack. If this item is out of stock, by adding to cart you will be placing a pre-order and we will be in touch with an ETA. Alternatively, if this item is in stock your order will be processed as normal.
The new Batwing is complete with ropes, pegs AND poles all packed and stored neatly in the awning bag making your gear, and your trip, totally unforgettable.
Our easy-to-use design means the Batwing can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Braving hot summer days or rainy days doesn't mean you should sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So, take the Batwing Awning on your next trip, and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Provides 270 degrees of Shade covering 11 sqm / 118sq/ft
- Awning Material (210D P/OX W/R PU2000mm):Lightweight
- Water and Mould resistant
- Independently tested UV50+ rating
- Pegs and guy ropes kept inside the awning in an enclosed pocket
- Awning Legs:Fold out from the awning arms for easy access and no need for separate leg/peg/rope bag
- Adjustable and lightweight
- Can be packed away fully extended or at pre-set length for your vehicle
- Moulded foot for putting pegs in at the base of legs
- Rhino-Rack branded pickup point included to tie off the awning to your roof racks
- More space in the bag for easy storage and the bag can be replaced if it gets damaged
- Large Rhino-Rack branded zipper tabs for easy use
- Stylish black bag made of heavy duty 580gsm PVC
- Rare earth magnet locking feature to secure awning arms (Neodymium)
- Includes:10 Pegs
- Peg bag
- 8 Ropes (4 with hooks)
- Tie Down point and strap
- 2 Multi-fit brackets and hardware
- 2 spare Hinge Knuckles
- Designed for quick easy setup and pack down
- Rust-resistant black powder coated poles and frame
- Double stitched Velcro for added durability.
- Bright orange coloured guy ropes for visibility
- Plastic hinges for flexibility and longevity
- Compatible with old 270-degree awning accessories
- Frame of the awning features channel for mounting lightweight accessories such as the Rhino-Rack shovel holder
- Front plastic moulding provides impact protection when driving off-road
- Mounting brackets compatible with all pioneer systems, designed to allow for installation at different heights
- Includes 2 spare Hinge Mouldings
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Available in Left (33100) and Right-hand (33200) models