WARN ZEON WINCHES
Engineered from the ground up, the ZEON winch range sets a new standard in Warn’s premium winch range. Smoother, quieter, stronger and better sealed with an IP68 rating makes this range ready for serious action.
A convertible control pack provides plenty of flexibility by allowing the pack to be removed and mounted separately from the winch. Not only does this allow the winch to be mounted in tight spaces, it also provides the option of a more low profile look.
The ZEON winch range also includes a limited lifetime warranty.
The ZEON 10-S combines all of the aesthetic and exceptional design features of the ZEON 10 winch with the inclusion of Warn’s lightweight Spydura synthetic rope. Though lightweight, there is nothing flimsy about the Warn Spydura synthetic rope and its temperature resistant first layer, abrasion resistant and ballistic nylon sliding sleeve and polished hawse fairlead.
- Maximum Load – (Single Line) | 4536kgs (10,000lbs)
- Motor - 12V DC, series wound
- Control - Remote switch, 3.7m lead
- Gear Train - 3 stage planetary
- Gear Ratio - 216:1
- Clutch – (Freespooling) - Rotating ring gear
- Cable - 9.5mm x 30.5m Spydura Synthetic
- Brake - Automatic mechanical cone
- Dimensions With Control Pack - L 61.59cm x W 18.16cm x H 26.71cm
- Dimensions Without Control Pack - L 61.59cm x W 18.16cm x H 19.9cm
- Drum Diameter/Length - 8cm/22.9cm
- Weight- 34kg