ARB AWNING BRACKETS QUICK RELEASE
The ARB Quick Release Awning Brackets provide excellent mounting options for all ARB Awnings to ARB roof racks. They provide the correct mounting with no drilling or modifications required in most cases. These Australian-made brackets are built from quality 3mm powder-coated steel, which are zinc-plated to resist corrosion and rubbing.
With a simple one-bolt configuration you are able to easily remove the brackets which allows for storage of the awning when it is not required on the vehicle. This also expands the versatility of the ARB Awning by enabling you to move the awning to either side of the vehicle and even between vehicles.
Traveling with a 2000 or 2500 awning on the back of your SUV isn't possible* but many people want more coverage in the back. By simply using 2 sets of brackets you can move the wide awning from the side of your SUV to the back in minutes. As you'll see down below in the application chart, we offer Awning Quick Release Brackets for various types of ARB Roof Racks.
AVAILABLE IN -
- Kit 1 is designed for side awning mounting on ARB Touring and Flat Racks.
- Kit 3 is designed for side and rear awning mounting on cage style ARB racks.
- Kit 4 is designed rear awning mounting on ARB Touring and Flat Racks.
- Kit 5 can be used for ARB Cage Racks that have already been drilled for an awning or on competitors racks.
- Made From 3mm Australian Steel
- Quality Hardware Used
- Easy Set Up And Removal
- Styling To Match ARB Roof Racks
- No Drilling Required
- Allows 2.5m Awning Attachment For Dual Cabs
- Suitable For All ARB Awning