ARB DIFF COVERS
ARB DIFF COVERS
When off road, it is inevitable that you’ll encounter obstacles that could potentially inflict expensive damage on your differential. ARB’s differential cover provides increased protection over factory diff covers, giving you peace of mind to tackle more challenging terrain.
Each cover is manufactured from high tensile nodule iron to protect the ring and pinion set whilst computer optimised cross bracing increases the structural integrity of the entire axle.
ARB diff covers are powder coated either red or black, CNC machined, then clear coated for a durable, professional, long lasting finish.
- Approach/departure angle optimised by angled exterior surface
- Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Additional housing strength helps keep the ring and pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring and pinion life and overall maximum load strength
- Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves
- Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage
- Low profile drain plug design resists damage from obstacles
- Combination of the high filler point and dipstick allows the oil to be checked for water contamination without having to drain the oil
- Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil level to be adjusted for customised high driveline angles
- All hardware is zinc plated
- Tensile cap screws (supplied) are recessed for protection against obstacles which might damage or loosen them
Please Note: This product is vehicle specific and is sold in store only.
Contact the friendly ARB Specialists at 4WD Solutions to learn more!