TORQIT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
Turbo Back & DPF Back Performance Exhaust - FROM $2800
Ideal for towing and touring, Torqit Performance Exhausts are specifically designed to create a deep note and improve vehicle performance.
Torqit have developed a Performance Exhaust that not only creates a great note but also extracts more power* from your vehicle. Torqit Performance Exhausts are one of the thickest mandrel bent systems available in Australia; the thickness combined with a high grade stainless steel produces a deep note and guarantees extreme strength.
The exceptionally high quality of all Torqit exhaust systems is highlighted by internal and external welding on all flanges, the heavy duty bracketry and the 3 inch braided stainless steel flex bellow. The design of each individual system is focused on maximizing power and torque.
Generally, there are two types of people looking for an exhaust upgrade.
You could be wanting to increase the power from your exhaust and receive a deep note. Alternatively, you may be looking to strengthen your touring and towing abilities. With Torqit, you can increase power and torque from your exhaust, while also reducing EGTs. What’s more, the high quality steel ensures extreme strength even in the toughest terrains.
- 10 year warranty on stainless steel systems.
- Bolt together installation.
- Deeper note without the cabin drone.
- Mandrel bent system
- Thick stainless steel tube
- Premium 304 grade stainless steel
- Stainless steel flanges.
- 10mm laser cut flanges welded internally and externally
- Heavy duty wrap around brackets.
- Double braided stainless steel flex bellows.
- High flow diesel specific catalytic converter.
- Stainless steel barrels in every system.
Every Torqit performance exhaust system is designed to bolt together, meaning you can finalise fitment without a hoist. Choose to install the exhaust yourself or arrange for it to be fitted at your local Torqit stockist – whichever works best.
Fitment takes from 60 minutes to three hours depending on the specific exhaust system, whether you have access to a hoist and your expertise with the required tools.
* Please note that any aftermarket accessories, including long-range fuel tanks and suspension upgrades, must be considered before ordering a Torqit exhaust. Please contact our head office to arrange a solution for your vehicle.