ARB SNATCH BLOCKS
ARB SNATCH BLOCK
An ARB snatch block allows you to retrieve loads that are double a winch’s capacity by reducing the load on the winch by half, and facilitating winching from varying angles when an anchor point that is straight ahead isn’t the best option.
ARB has two models of snatch blocks available, the standard 7000kg, and the heavy duty 9000kg.
ARB snatch blocks feature side plates that sit snug against the pulley, eliminating the possibility of the winch cable becoming trapped in between. The groove on the pulley itself tapers down to the centre, allowing for a variety of cable sizes to be used whilst ensuring the cable is seated securely, minimising lateral movement.
- Working Load - 7,000kg / 9,000kg
- Breaking Strength - 10,500kg / 17,500kg
- Side Plate Material - 5mm cold rolled steel / 6mm cold rolled steel
- Pulley Material - Solid Billet Steel / Specialised Polymer
- Pulley Diameter - 93mm / 110mm
- Cable Size - 6mm-12mm / 8mm - 13mm
- Weight - 3.5kg / 2.4kg
- Greasable - Yes / No
Contact the friendly ARB Specialists at 4WD Solutions to learn more!