BAJA ATZ P3
HYBRID ALL-TERRAIN TYRE
50% ROAD & SAND, 50% DIRT & SAND
The new ATZ P3 heralds a new breed of performance in an all-terrain tyre, combining unique design elements, technology and engineering. With the 50/50 combination this tyre crosses between being an all-terrain and mud terrain tyre to give you the grip and performance when you need it while retaining remarkable on-road traction and low noise characteristics to get you down the road in comfort.
- ULTIMATE DAMAGE PROTECTION - Bevelled edges and stone ejector ribs help to reduce stone retention and also resists stone drilling.
- AGGRESSIVE YET QUIET - Shoulder elements create a low optimised pitch sequence which reduces noise frequency allowing for a quite ride and even wear.
- SELF CLEANING WITH MAXIMUM TRACTION - Wide open lateral and offset circumferential grooves, provide biting edges for excellent off-road traction, while clearing water quickly on-road.
- RUGGED LOOK WITH OFF-ROAD TRACTION - Enhanced buttress and abrasion resistant rib design provide a rugged appearance and additional off-road traction as well as further protection against lug tearing.
- STRONGER SIDEWALLS - 20% more rubber in the upper sidewall reduces the chance of sidewall damage. Thicker sidewalls means Mickey Thompson tires have a higher load capacity than many other brands.