MASTERFIT ROOF BOXS
With a Rhino-Rack MasterFit Roof Box you can conveniently carry more on road trips and on off-road trips. Our top of the line 4WD off-road proven roof box can carry a huge 75kg/165lb.
It is the perfect solution for transporting:
- Excess gear
- Camping equipment
- Skis and Snowboards
- Golf clubs
Rhino-Rack's unique MasterFit Technology means you can quickly and safely fit the box by using a revolutionary Twist to Tighten & Press to Lock clamping system that just about anyone can use and as an added bonus they don't take up much space at all. Aerodynamically designed and built from tough and durable materials, the RMFT530 will fit directly to your Rhino-Rack Vortex and Euro systems and will require the RUBK-MF fitting kit to attach onto your Heavy Duty bars.
- Made from tough and durable materials. (ABS/ASA = Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene / Acrylic Styrene Acrylonitrile)
- Sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce wind drag
- Opening available on right-hand side with key included
- MasterFit Technology allows for quick and easy setup
- Available in 370L, 410L and 530L
- 2x metal reinforcement profiles under the bottom of the box
- Comes with 2 load securing straps
The minimum crossbar spacing required is 550mm and the maximum is 890mm.The maximum roof load of your car as specified by the car manufacturer must not be exceeded. The total roof load consists of; the weight of the Roof box, the weight of the roof racks and the weight of the Roof box contents.