ARB TRACK SHELTER SERIES II
Suited for a diverse range of outdoor uses, the ARB Track Shelter Series II provides protection from the elements including sun, wind or rain as well as a hideaway from bugs and mosquitoes thanks to optional mesh sidewalls.
The 3x3m (9.84ft x 9.84ft) structure is supported by a strong 40mm (1.57”) hammer stone steel frame that houses the 420 Denier Polyester silver-coated material canopy.
As an optional extra, the new ARB Track Shelter Hybrid Walls can be attached and rolled up to provide large mesh windows.
Note: not intended for use as a permanent structure.
ARB TRACK SHELTER SII FEATURES:
- 3x3m canopy (9.84ft x 9.84ft)
- 420 Denier canopy top in iconic ARB touring stone colour
- UV resistant (note: not to be used as a permanent structure)
- Reinforced canopy pads in high wear areas
- 40mm hamer stone steel frame (1.2mm thick)
- 3 height positions (195cm, 207cm & 225cm from base of canopy to ground)
- Easy pull steel locking pins for height adjustment and setup
- Canopy vent included to reduce heat buildup
- Metal pegs and reflective guide ropes included.
- Sand pegs and spring tensioners available as an optional extra in-store
ARB TRACK SHELTER SII WALLS + WALLS W/ WINDOWS FEATURES:
- Deluxe hybrid walls - mesh and solid walls in one
- Pack includes 2x3m walls. 2 packs are required for full surrounds
- 300 denier walls
- Ultra-fine mesh to prevent small insects
- Multiple setup options and door placement
- Quick and easy touch tape attachments and sewn-in instructions for quick reference
- Zippered storage back included with handles