ARB AWNING MOUNTING BRACKETS
813401 L-Shaped Galvanized Awning Bracket
The OS850 awning bracket is designed with welded gussets to provide additional strength when awnings are mounted to roof bars on vehicles used off road or under extreme conditions. Zinc plated and powder coated for corrosion resistance and designed to mount either upright or inverted, the OS850 awning bracket is 50 mm wide allowing it to fit over both Thule SquareBar & Rhino Heavy Duty in the inverted position, or upright using T-bolts or channel nuts on Thule ProfessionalBar, WingBar & AeroBar or Rhino Heavy Duty.
Pre-drilled to accept 8mm bolts, at least 2, but preferably 3 bolts should be used to mount to the roof bar for maximum strength. The outer bolt hole between the gussets must always be used for the gusset to be effective. Three slotted 6mm holes are provided to mount the awning. The 813402 awning bracket is not supplied with hardware. Due to different bar designs, it is recommended to use T-bolts and channel nuts supplied by the roof bar manufacturer.
813402 50mm Wide, 8mm Pre-Drilled Holes - Gusseted
- Fits Over Thule SquareBar and Rhino Heavy Duty Bars in Either the Inverted or Upright Position. Compatible with Thule ProfessionalBar, WingBar, AeroBar, and Rhino Heavy DutyT-bolts or Channel Nuts.
- Brackets are Meant to be Used with at Least 2, but Preferably 3 8mm Bolts Between the Bracket and the Rack. The Awning Attaches in the 3 Slotted 6mm Holes. Because of the Variances in Racks, Hardware is Sold Separately.
- Fits Most Roof Racks and Cargo Cages. Welded Gussets Provide Increased Strength and Rigidity.
- These Brackets Are Zinc Plated and Then Powder Coated for Ultimate Rust Protection
- These 4mm Thick Brackets Are Classified as Light Duty and Are Not Designed For Off Road Use
3721200 Awning Mounting Bracket Prado 120 02/03 On (For Trade/Touring Rack Only)
- Mounting Kit Comes With Clamps, Brackets And All Necessary Hardware
37200200 - Awning Mounting Bracket Universal