ARB RECOVERY BOARDS
TRED PRO RECOVERY BOARDS
Specially designed for when you find yourself stuck off the beaten track without any help in sight – TRED Pro is the ultimate recovery device to get you out of trouble when traction is lost in even the toughest of conditions; whether it be in sand, mud or even snow.
Featuring a unique composite construction EXOTRED, TRED Pro are extremely durable, wear resistant and can handle high levels of flexibility; providing the ultimate traction by maintaining a high level of pressure on the tyre whilst withstanding the flex of being under vehicle weight on less than stable ground.
• EXOTRED™ unique and patented composite construction.
• SIPE-LOCK™ Patented Grip profile
• Unique nylon material for superior flex and durability
• Special glass filled resin nylon teeth to reduce premature wear from wheel spin
• Lower profile for stacking and storage
• Retro fit mounts to suit most recovery board mounting options
• Ergonomic handles for shovel control
• Contour ramp with real 4x4 tyre data, dimensions and tred patterns for optimized design
• The first Recovery Board to boast a lifetime warranty
• Made by four-wheel drivers for four-wheel drivers
• ARB unique colors and branding
• Unique two material composite over molded construction
• Patented composite 2-layer nylon design
• Glass filled nylon teeth
• CAD modeled 4X4 tyre patterns for the right traction in the right place
• 1160mm (45.67”) x 330mm (12.99”) x 65mm (2.56”)(H)
• Nested/Stacked height – (one set/pair) 85mm (3.35”)
The new TRED Pro has the same mounting points as previous models, as well as an updated set of mounting points to suit the new TRED Pro Mounting Bracket (ARB Part No. TPMK) and other major brands. Your new TRED Pro’s will simply slide onto your existing mounting brackets from either brand with no adjustment required. Also new mounting options provide mounting for most